Rules for Affiliates
This catalogue of rules for the partner programme provides a general understanding and is intended to ensure successful cooperation.
- In principle, only official advertising media of the partner programme may be used, which can be found in the publisher area under "Ad-Media". Insofar as own banners and texts are created, these may only be used with the written permission of Atimaze. To avoid violations, it is recommended that you contact Atimaze before using them.
- Incentivised traffic must be approved by Atimaze.
The following uses of advertising materials are not permitted:
- Self-creation of banners and texts that infringe the rights of third parties or violate other applicable laws, as well as their use to promote the Partner Programme (points 5. 1 and 6. 6 of our General Terms and Conditions).
- Registration of domains with the purpose of using them for marketing purposes which contain product or brand names of products promoted by Atimaze.
You will find advertising media that have already been approved in your personal frontend in the "Ad-Media" area.
Context of the ad placement
To ensure a meaningful and positive brand image, the context of the ad should be chosen in good faith. The following contexts are therefore not permitted:
- Any context that violates our Terms and Conditions. For further details on the context of the advertisement placement, please refer to point 5 of our General Terms and Conditions.
- Content on the website that infringes the rights of third parties or violates other applicable laws, as well as our General Terms and Conditions, in the context of the advertisement placement (point 5. 2).
Examples of infringements:
- Warez pages
- Content hosting and sharing pages
- Top lists with references to illegal websites
- Websites with:
· pornographic content
· content harmful to minors
· content of a national socialist nature
· content glorifying war or inciting hatred
When advertising via keywords in search engines of any kind, the following actions are not permitted:
- Direct linking to the website (e.g. www.freediscussions.com) via the target or display URL.
- Classic brand bidding: Use of legally protected keywords (e.g. use of "freediscussions.com").
- Use of the domains of the advertised products, such as freediscussions.com, in the target or display URL of ads.
You may advertise freediscussions.com in connection with certain projects, for example, in the course of informational or comparative content relating to the entire "Usenet" area.
- This means placing advertising codes in invisible areas of websites where users have no contact with the actual advertising material.
- Cookie dropping, cookie spreading, cookie spamming, cookie stuffing and similar practices are not permitted and violate point 6. 3 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Exceptions to the above regulations require the written consent of Atimaze,
Violations of the above points may lead to the account being blocked and non-payment of the commissions accrued.
If you have any questions, please contact Partner Support.
Atimaze S.r.l. reserves the right to adjust any advertising policy at any time.